It's all anyone is talking about these days. To protect our residents we have taken the following measures:
1. Canceled any recitals, volunteers, and other events with outside visitors until further notice.
2. Requested all family and friends refrain from all non-essential visits
3. All visitors including medical, therapists, home health, hospice, must sign in the log book, wash hands/use sanitizer, and stay in the public areas
4. Anyone who is symptomatic will be asked to not enter
5. Ask staff members to avoid large gatherings and public places
6. Staff will be cleaning hard surfaces for frequently with disinfectant
7. Symptomatic residents will be isolated
We love our residents and will do the very best to keep them safe.